Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born in Rochester, Minnesota on May 31st, 1961. Thompson is the fifth child of Clifford Barry Thompson and Barbara Barry Thompson. [ She has two sisters, Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona, and two brothers, Andrew and Barry. Her mother is from Ireland. Mikhail Baryshnikov (the artistic director at the time) informed her that she was a great dancer, but she was too bulky. She described the incident as "my epiphany" that led her to quit dancing and become a ballet dancer. It was a great moment because I could've been banging my head against the wall for 10 years. "She changed her attention towards acting. At the age of 20, she relocated to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and several other Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson was Cecily "Sissy" in Live-action interactive video game dubbed MysteryDisc Murder! Who? and made her film debut in 1983 with Jaws in 3-D. She recalls the film as "the first movie I ever got, but I made up my mind and claimed I had done several other films and when I turned up, I knew almost nothing about. I claimed that I knew how to water ski. It wasn't the case. I had to learn water skiing techniques that were really difficult to master in just five days, because I had to be able to perform the Sea World water skiing show. I don't even know how to you can swim!" The album was followed with All the Right Moves (1983), The Red Dawn(84), as well as The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Tara Reid

Rosie Perez